Book An Event
The historic Starkey-McCully building has been a cornerstone of downtown life since 1867. Home to the Salem-Keizer Education Foundation, the 14,000 square foot newly remodeled venue offers a variety of meeting, workshop, and conference space.
- Where the Sidewalk Begins Gift Gallery and Smoothie Bar offering coffee, smoothies, assorted snacks, and breakfast pastries.
- Convenient downtown location walking distance from the Chemeketa Parkade.
- Audio / Visual and Free Wi-Fi available.
- Space for up to 46, with a variety of seating configurations.
- Off-Site catering options available.