Lemonade Day Results - 2017
- Launch party media advisory and Lemonade Day news release sent to media contact list
- Mayoral Proclamations in both Salem and Keizer
- “Pucker Up” weekly ad teasers appeared in Keizertimes
- “Pucker Up” ads published in Statesman Journal and Willamette Kids and Family magazine
- Article “A Day of Lemons” published in Keizertimes March 10
- LD mentioned in article “Nothing Eclipses Festival” published in Keizertimes May 19
- Article “Entrepreneur kids lead Lemonade Day” published in Statesman Journal May 21
- Event covered by Michael Davis, article published in SKEF’s spring/summer newsletter
The 2018 Lemonade Day is TBD.
In 2016, SKEF became the lead organization for Lemonade Day Salem-Keizer. We are proud to partner with our sponsors to make this a robust and community-oriented event.
Help us empower today’s youth to be tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
Visit our official Lemonade Day Salem-Keizer site here.
Participants are able to brand their lemonade stand by answering a few short questions and then getting on our map.